Fresh from taking America by storm, One Direction have landed in Australia, and the lads have wasted no time in making an impact down under.
Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson got their ‘taps aff’ as we say in Scotland and enjoyed a well earned day off on a yacht at Sydney Harbour – much to the delight of female passers-by.
Zayn Malik Tweeted: “I'm down under officially and its beautiful ! :D x x”
Niall Horan agreed: “Lovin the vibe down here,great weather”
Speaking of his water fuelled antics, which included a fishing trip with Liam, he added: “What a great day! really nice t chill with the lads ! Big day tomorrow [sic]”
The heartthrobs are expected to be just as much of a hit in Australia as they have been in the States.
They were met with crowds of screaming admirers when they landed at Sydney Airport and are set to wow fans at Sydney’s Horden Pavillion later this week.
With a few days off before then, it’s time for the boys to top up their tans and recuperate, after hectic schedules began to take their toll.
The 1D boys recently admitted they were homesick and longing for a Sunday roast, but judging by the smiles on their faces in Australia, we’re sure a ‘barbie’ will satisfy their needs for now.
- Harry Styles talks about dating rumours
- Liam Payne wants to be normal
You think Oz went mad? Check out the fans when 1D arrived in Glasgow in the video above
More About One Direction
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards planning matching tattoos?
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards get fruity over Twitter
- Niall Horan gets to the crunch and reveals relationship status
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners