Perrie Edwards, the blonde Geordie from Little Mix, has dumped her boyband hunk saying she’s concentrating on her music. Perrie got it on with Zayn Malik from One Direction when they met on the shoot for The X Factor charity single.
Now Perrie, 18, says she’s “not got the time” for love and told The Sun: “There are no boys for us. We're going to be like nuns.
“But right now I haven't got the time for romance. It's all about the music, the tour and then the album."
The pair had been together for two months and Zayn, 18, is said to be crazy about the singer.
But the girls are said to be focussing on their singing careers and promising not to let love get in the way.
Jade Thirlwall, 18 the only other Little Mix girl with a boyfriend has hinted she might dump electrician Ben. She said: “This is my main priority."
Jesy Nelson, 20, had already got rid of childhood sweetheart Shane to follow her dream and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 19, is single.
PERRIE HAPPY ENDING
- Star’s mum denies romance
- Singer gets all glam and glossy
- Do you know Perrie’s hidden talent?
The girls hit back at Gary Barlow
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance