Girls swallows surprise necklace

A woman has swallowed a £500 necklace hidden in her birthday cake.

Wang Xue accidentally consumed the present given to her by Xiao Li which had been put inside a muffin he had made for her birthday in Qingdao, eastern China.

The 22-year-old woman required endoscopic surgery to remove the necklace - and Xiao isn't holding out any hope for her wearing the necklace again.

He said: "She got her necklace back eventually, but I'm not sure she will ever feel very comfortable wearing it even though I spent hours cleaning it for her."

Copyright © bangshowbiz.com 2012.

What do you think? Please Sign-in or Join to leave a comment. And check-out our House Rules so that we can all make this a better experience for everyone.