Niall Horan cuddled up on his sofa on Saturday night to watch the return of the X Factor.
The One Direction star took to twitter to give his opinion of the show... and it seems he was impressed.
He tweeted: “X Factor was sick tonight! Some great talent on it tonight.”
For those not down with the kids, sick is a good thing!
Niall and his 1D buddies are eternally grateful to The X Factor as it’s the show that brought them all together, back in 2010.
They have remained fiercely loyal to the talent series, making numerous appearances and performing on the live shows over the years. Let’s hope they return for this series...
Zayn Malik has two reasons to be thankful for all things X. It’s where he met his fiance, Perrie Edwards, when she was taking part in the competition with Little Mix.
Just like 1D, the Little Mix ladies have gone on to enjoy incredible success, taking the US charts by storm.
Wonder what talented gems the series will unearth this year?
One little lady who certainly made a big impact at the weekend was 16-year-old Tamera Foster.
You can watch her performance in the player above. For more performances from the show and exclusive backstage interviews, visit our website.
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne reveal One Direction X Factor
- One Direction think Niall Horan will be the first to become a dad
- Louis Tomlinson heading to Celtic Park for Stiliyan Petrov Legends’ Match