Ooh la la – Zayn Malik flew to Paris to be with Perrie Edwards yesterday as she did the promotional rounds with Little Mix in France. How romantic.
Zayn is due to perform in the French capital with One Direction later this week, so he seized the opportunity to spend some quality time with his gorgeous girl… and he didn’t go unnoticed.
As the 1D heartthrob did a spot of sight-seeing while Perrie was hard at work, excited French fans spied the singer (well he was wearing a baseball cap and a bright vest) and screamed as they realised it was in fact THE ZAYN MALIK! Sacre bleu!
Zayn managed to escape the deafening shrieks of the crowd to hang out with Perrie and soak up the loving atmosphere, before the couple will once again see work commitments keep them apart.
Little Mix proved tres popular in Paris and the girls rushed to Twitter to thank their French fans for their support.
They posted a picture of themselves with their team on the Little Mix official Twitter account, with the message: “A great day in Paris with Team Little Mix...Thanks to everyone who came to see us at the Mixers Magnets event! ❤Ya x”
The girl group continue to go from strength-to-strength with American fans recently going wild for their single Wings and Simon Cowell even taking to Twitter to praise their talents. Très bien!
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- Zayn Malik can’t dance and ‘gets really intimidated’ over routines
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards are 'very settled' and 'old school'
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards will be first to get married say Little Mix