This week on ShowBuzz, well, we have to kick off with the Brits.
Check out the video player above to see who was hot and who was not at the music extravaganza, where Sharon Osbourne made reference to Harry Styles’ magic stick. Ahem.
Emeli Sande proved us Scots are top of the pops, while it was a big night for Ben Howard, as he celebrated a double win.
In One Direction watch – the boys are coming to Glasgow – be still my beating heart.
Watch the video roundup to find out how you can take part in our extra special #1Dwatch reports.
Also this week – Kate Middleton stepped out with the perfect little baby bump, as she went about her charitable ventures.
There was baby joy for Fearne Cotton and Jessie Wood as they welcomed little Rex Rayne into the world.
Coronation Street star Alan Halsall also revealed he is set to become a father as wife Lucy-Jo Hudson is pregnant. Congratulations!
Finally, Susan Boyle has been going all Essex on us this week, getting her body blinged up – thankfully, she hasn’t had a vejazzle. Well, as far as we’re aware.
Till next week ShowBuzzers, have a great weekend x
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like