Do you dream of walking down the aisle to find Niall Horan waiting for you with that cheeky smile? Ahhhh. Well, you’re not alone ladies.
The One Direction singer has been crowned the star teenage girls would most like to marry on Valentine’s Day, according to a poll run by We Love Pop Magazine.
The Niallster beat off stiff competition from his fellow 1D star Harry Styles, who was sixth in the poll, and hottest hunk of the year, Tom Daley.
So what is it about the Irish 19-year-old that makes young ladies long to tie the knot with him, other than his adorable dimples and cute blonde locks?
We Love Pop editor Malcolm Mackenzie is quoted as saying: "Like most people, we expected Harry Styles to come out top – but it seems girls are getting fed up with pop stars who cover themselves in tattoos, smoke and jump from one girlfriend to the next. These results show that good boys are hot at the moment."
Who could resist a good boy, eh? Despite being linked to numerous girls, including US X Factor judge Demi Lovato, Niall is single and ready to mingle.
He recently admitted to having a crush on Hollyoaks star Rachel Shenton, complimenting her through the oh-so-public medium of Twitter, when she was appearing on This Morning.
He tweeted: “That girl on @itvthismorning is beautiful!”
Rachel, although flattered, felt he was a little too young.
She commented that he’s “a bit young for me. What is he? Like 12?”
If a toyboy’s good enough for Madonna… just saying.
Check out the top ten lads in the Valentine’s husband poll:
Niall Horan (One Direction) Nathan Sykes (The Wanted) Justin Bieber Tom Daley George Shelley (Union J) Harry Styles (One Direction) Aston Merrygold (JLS) Louis Tomlinson (One Direction) Joss Hutcherson (The Hunger Games) Richard Wisker (CBBC's Friday Download presenter)
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps