One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles has spent all week wooing Taylor Swift, but that didn't stop him making most of some mistletoe at yesterday's Jingle Ball concert in New York.
The cheeky Little Things singer was snapped stealing a peck on the cheek whenever he could, as a series of lucky ladies grinned wildly.
But that doesn't mean things are cooling off between Harry and his new girlfriend.
Both Taylor and the One Direction lads performed at the gig. Also performing at New York's Madison Square Garden were Olly Murs, The Wanted and Cher Lloyd.
Last weekend Taylor and Harry went for a romantic stroll in New York's Central Park, ahead of 1D's own Madison Square gig. Later that night they took to the stage at a private karaoke after party.
And today it was reported that Harry has been shopping for a ring for the Love Story singer.
Don't get too excited though, it's just a present for her 23rd birthday next Thursday.
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps