One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles has spent all week wooing Taylor Swift, but that didn't stop him making most of some mistletoe at yesterday's Jingle Ball concert in New York.
The cheeky Little Things singer was snapped stealing a peck on the cheek whenever he could, as a series of lucky ladies grinned wildly.
But that doesn't mean things are cooling off between Harry and his new girlfriend.
Both Taylor and the One Direction lads performed at the gig. Also performing at New York's Madison Square Garden were Olly Murs, The Wanted and Cher Lloyd.
Last weekend Taylor and Harry went for a romantic stroll in New York's Central Park, ahead of 1D's own Madison Square gig. Later that night they took to the stage at a private karaoke after party.
And today it was reported that Harry has been shopping for a ring for the Love Story singer.
Don't get too excited though, it's just a present for her 23rd birthday next Thursday.
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like