Ah, Harry Styles, how popular thou art! It seems American girls just can’t get enough of the curly-haired heartthrob.
The latest lovely to profess her love for the One Direction star? None other than naughty singer Ke$ha.
During a recent interview, she said: “Harry Styles – he’s the really hot one.”
The 25-year-old then added: “Is he of age? Am I going to get arrested for that?”
Yes Ke$ha, he is of age. Our Hazza is the ripe old age of 18 now.
The Die Young singer then went on to speak of her admiration for One Direction, saying: “It’s a bunch of beautiful boys singing songs that are really catchy and they’re really cute. What’s not to like?”
But it seems Ms K is not the only one with her eye on Harry.
The 1D favourite has been linked to US singer Taylor Swift for the past few months, with both refusing to confirm or deny whether they are an item.
Harry reportedly popped into the US X Factor studios the other week to watch Taylor rehearse for her performance on the show, and took the opportunity to chat to the star’s mom, who was suitably impressed.
According to the Daily Mirror, the show's host, Mario Lopez, said: "Taylor Swift was the guest and during rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?'
“And he sort of pointed towards Taylor. They walked away hand in hand." Sorry Ke$ha – there’s always Niall Horan or Liam Payne who are seemingly single. Or if you fancy making your own Harry, why not try out our yummy One Direction cupcake video guide in the player above? Mmmmmm.
More About One Direction
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like
- Ed Sheeran reveals his friends One Direction have completed third album
- One Direction issue strict orange dress code for fans at Amsterdam gig
- Niall Horan battling painful injury during One Direction tour
- One Direction fans thrilled to land their own TV show
- Harry Styles makes Taylor Swift really angry: time for a song?