Ah, Harry Styles, how popular thou art! It seems American girls just can’t get enough of the curly-haired heartthrob.
The latest lovely to profess her love for the One Direction star? None other than naughty singer Ke$ha.
During a recent interview, she said: “Harry Styles – he’s the really hot one.”
The 25-year-old then added: “Is he of age? Am I going to get arrested for that?”
Yes Ke$ha, he is of age. Our Hazza is the ripe old age of 18 now.
The Die Young singer then went on to speak of her admiration for One Direction, saying: “It’s a bunch of beautiful boys singing songs that are really catchy and they’re really cute. What’s not to like?”
But it seems Ms K is not the only one with her eye on Harry.
The 1D favourite has been linked to US singer Taylor Swift for the past few months, with both refusing to confirm or deny whether they are an item.
Harry reportedly popped into the US X Factor studios the other week to watch Taylor rehearse for her performance on the show, and took the opportunity to chat to the star’s mom, who was suitably impressed.
According to the Daily Mirror, the show's host, Mario Lopez, said: "Taylor Swift was the guest and during rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?'
“And he sort of pointed towards Taylor. They walked away hand in hand." Sorry Ke$ha – there’s always Niall Horan or Liam Payne who are seemingly single. Or if you fancy making your own Harry, why not try out our yummy One Direction cupcake video guide in the player above? Mmmmmm.
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps