One Direction's Niall Horan was reported earlier this month to have bought a £2.2million North London bachelor pad from Marvin Humes. But the cheeky JLS star has now revealed that there's a surprise in store for his boy band rival on moving day.
The two groups are famously friendly with each other, so when Marvin and his pregnant wife Rochelle Wiseman moved out of their old home they were sure to leave something behind.
Marvin told the Daily Record: "Yes, I got him a moving-in present. It was a cushion with a picture of himself on.
"Our management had One Direction cushions, so I got a Niall face and left it in the house for him to see."
That'll be a nice addition to the pad if he ever leaves new girlfriend Amy Green there while he goes on tour. But he better make sure to change the locks – as the JLS boys are famous pranksters.
Last month, they convinced fellow X Factor graduate Olly Murs that he'd killed Aston from the band in a stunt for Channel 4.
And the cushion might not be the only surprise in store for the Little Things singer.
A source told the paper: "Whiffy prawns hidden in the curtain rails were joked about."
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like
- Niall Horan enjoys hilarious date night with Amy Green
- Niall Horan acts up with new gorgeous girlfriend
- One Direction and JLS team up to become supergroup for X Factor final