Rod Stewart filmed his Christmas Special at Stirling Castle last night, with Kylie Minogue and Michael Bublé joining him for a singalong.
The Forever Young star, now 67, arrived at the spectacular venue in a chauffeur-driven limousine but entered the building with his wife via the back entrance.
Smooth crooner Bublé, meanwhile, was more than happy to kiss fans through the security fence.
Once inside, Rod performed Let It Snow with Australian sensation Kylie, who was then joined by a children's troupe for Silent Night.
Michael sang White Christmas.
Rod's lingerie model wife Penny is said to have been delighted by the castle grounds and wanted to film outside as well as in the great hall, where the performances took place.
A source told the Daily Record: “Penny wanted to see around the grounds the day before filming and she had been shown the areas they wanted to film in like the Stirling Heads Gallery.
“She was so thrilled with the castle grounds themselves that she was keen to do some filming outdoors.”
Celtic fan Rod added a personal touch to the evening by printing the football club's badge on his drum kit.
- Look out your Handbags and Gladrags as Rod Stewart makes date in the city
- Rod Stewart breaks down as his beloved Celtic beat Barcelona 2-1
- Downton Abbey fan Rod Stewart
People who read this story also read
- Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster's son Aiden baptised in Edinburgh
- Thanksgiving Day, indeed: what have the Yanks ever done for us?
- Angela Griffin: Corrie is harder now
- Gary Barlow is Back For Good with a sold out show in Edinburgh
- Taylor Lautner reveals why ‘Nessie’ is in Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2