The teen star was thought to have split from his sweetheart – but what’s the truth?
The Justin Bieber episode of Oprah's Next Chapter will first air in the US on November 25 – and a sneak peek shows that we might find out even more about the singer than we already do.
Whether or not Justin and Selena Gomez are together or not – when the teen pop star sat down recently for the interview with Oprah Winfrey, he said he doesn't try to hide their relationship in public.
As he explained, it’s because he doesn't want her to ever feel like he's hiding her.
Winfrey asked Bieber if they ever need police escorts and to go through back exits just to see one another, and Bieber said sometimes.
"Sometimes we gotta take the back exits and do different things,” he explained.
“But I never make her separate from me because I don't want her to ever feel like I'm ashamed of her, because I feel like a lot of guys do that – especially in the business.
“They don't want to be seen with a girl so they'll make them ride in separate cars and do all that getaway stuff. If we get away, we get away together at least."
People who read this story also read
- I’m a Celebrity show eight round up: Challenging time for tethered camp
- Zayn Malik like a 'lovesick puppy' around Perrie Edwards
- Alex Reid hits back at Chantelle Houghton 'sex dungeon' claims
- Simon Cowell is king of the road in new $1million super car
- Simon Cowell goes public with his new girlfriend