*X Factor singer james Arthur was over the moon when he was asked to join Labrinth on stage in Manchester earlier this week.
The 24-year-old joined Labrinth for an impromptu duet, where he sang and played guitar during the rapper’s hit song Earthquake.
Speaking to ITV after coming off stage, an excited James revealed: “That crowd was stupid. It was unbelievable.
“It was a totally unreal experience and he [Labrinth] put on a great show and is a real hero of mine. It was an honour to be able to perform with him.”
Labrinth performed on last week’s live X Factor results show (October 21) and was so impressed with James that he asked the singer to appear with him during his Manchester gig.
Speaking to Dermot O’Leary about the experience after his performance of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) during last night’s Live Show (October 27) , James said: “For me, Labrinth is the complete artist and to even be in the same room with him is amazing.”
The singer was also keen to show his gratitude to Labrinth and added: “I just want to say thank you for having me, if you’re watching.”
More About James Arthur - the winner
- X Factor champ James Arthur eyes up seXy dancers on tour
- X Factor star James Arthur thanks fans for return to number one
- JLS stars praise James Arthur and talk Prince William baby advice
- James Arthur has written songs for One Direction
- X Factor winner James Arthur wants to work with Jahmene Douglas
- One Direction lads are so 'down to earth' says James Arthur
- James Arthur's Impossible is fastest-selling X Factor debut of all time
- X Factor: James Arthur’s gives judges Sweet Dreams
- Emeli Sandé hopes to work with James Arthur
- X Factor star James Arthur thought he was going to die