Twilight stars Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed were signing autographs and talking to fans in Glasgow this weekend, ahead of the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 next month.
The "vampire" couple, who play Emmett Cullen and Rosalie Hale in the series, have appeared in every film alongside stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
They looked delighted as they were signing autographs at Buchanan Galleries on Sunday afternoon, also taking the chance to talk to delighted fans.
As you might expect, they were both looking fantastic! Nikki had a graceful-looking nude-coloured dress on, while Kellan chilled out in a denim shirt, the pair cuddling up to each other as they posed for photos.
The pair both took to Twitter to talk about being in Scotland.
Before the appearance Kellan wrote: “Touchdown Glasgow, Scotland! Cant wait to meet all you amazing Scottish fans as we continue our BD2 tour.
“So glad to finally be here in Scotland! Thanks again for making this unforgettable journey through the Twilight Saga so special. Keep warm.”
Afterwards he wrote: “Thank you to all you dedicated fans that share so much passion for the Twilight Saga films, that mirrors all of us actor's passion to make them, and allowing me to come and travel all over the world to meet you all and say thank you in person, as well as learn about the beautiful places you live. Thank you, the photos are for you.”
Nikki also thanked fans, asking if there were any videos of them performing two songs from their record.
R-Patz and K-Stew themselves are also currently touring in support of the film, with Pattinson meeting fans in Australia while Stewart promotes the movie in Japan.
All of the stars of the movie are expected to return to LA at the start of November, where they are likely to join "werewolf" Taylor Lautner for the red carpet premiere.
Breaking Dawn Part 2 will be the fifth film in the Twilight saga, which charts the relationship of teenager Bella Swan and her 104-year-old vampire lover Edward Cullen.
- The film will have its UK premiere on November 14.
More About Twilight
- Robert Pattinson looks a Brit sad as he heads back to Kristen Stewart
- It's over (again) as Robert Pattinson dumps Twilight lover Kristen Stewart
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 shock as it tops nominations for worst film
- Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart split for Christmas
- Kristen Stewart shows her racy side as she flashes photographers
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's frosty end to Twilight tour
- Robert Pattinson reveals how little he knows about Twilight
- R-Patz and K-Stew split up to promote 'Breaking Dawn Part 2'
- New trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 – watch it here
- Twilight saga could continue after Breaking Dawn