Ok One Direction fans: it looks like Niall Horan is still young, free and single after all as Demi Lovato has once again spoken out to deny she is dating the Irish heartthrob.
Despite being constantly linked to one another, Demi is adamant they are simply good friends.
She told Teen Vogue: “He’s a really awesome, sweet guy.
“But he’s not my boyfriend. I’m in a place right now where I really need to focus on myself.”
Niall has also played down reports that the pair are anything more than BFFs, but he admitted she is a great support to him when he needs someone to talk to.
Handsome Niall is proving to be quite a hit with famous ladies, with Tulisa Contostavlos recently gushing about their friendship.
She told The Sun that they go out in disguise and pretend to be brother and sister so nobody recognises them. Cute, but slightly creepy!
Will Niall ever find a girl who wants to be more than just good friends? We’re sure there are plenty of lovely ladies queuing up for the chance to date the star.
More About One Direction
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day