Ok One Direction fans: it looks like Niall Horan is still young, free and single after all as Demi Lovato has once again spoken out to deny she is dating the Irish heartthrob.
Despite being constantly linked to one another, Demi is adamant they are simply good friends.
She told Teen Vogue: “He’s a really awesome, sweet guy.
“But he’s not my boyfriend. I’m in a place right now where I really need to focus on myself.”
Niall has also played down reports that the pair are anything more than BFFs, but he admitted she is a great support to him when he needs someone to talk to.
Handsome Niall is proving to be quite a hit with famous ladies, with Tulisa Contostavlos recently gushing about their friendship.
She told The Sun that they go out in disguise and pretend to be brother and sister so nobody recognises them. Cute, but slightly creepy!
Will Niall ever find a girl who wants to be more than just good friends? We’re sure there are plenty of lovely ladies queuing up for the chance to date the star.
More About One Direction
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like
- Ed Sheeran reveals his friends One Direction have completed third album
- One Direction issue strict orange dress code for fans at Amsterdam gig
- Niall Horan battling painful injury during One Direction tour
- One Direction fans thrilled to land their own TV show
- Harry Styles makes Taylor Swift really angry: time for a song?