The Little Mix ladies hit celeb haunt Mahiki last night looking as glamorous as ever in a fine array of outfits, but one thing was missing – Perrie Edwards.
The beautiful blonde left the partying to her bandmates, Jade Thirwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson, while she opted to stay at home, presumably waiting for boyfriend Zayn Malik to return from his whistle stop tour of Paris.
The pair have made no secret of the fact they like to spend every moment they get together, when hectic 1D and Little Mix schedules often keep them apart.
Last month, while the rest of the One Direction lads made the most of London’s nightlife, Zayn and Perrie were spotted stocking up on late night snacks at their local supermarket.
Perrie told Look magazine: “We just chill out on the sofa. I’ll wear the purple onesie Zayn bought me – he’s got one, too!”
The 19-year-old also told the Sunday Mirror: "When we’re together at home it’s just me and Zayn. I don’t even think of him being in One Direction. He’s just a sweet little boy.”
Zayn and Perrie’s reunion will be short lived as One Direction are currently believed to be heading to Ireland for the next leg of their promotional tour.
When Zayn does get some downtime, he is set to move into his new country mansion, with Perrie tipped to be joining him in staying at the luxury pad.
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor