Little Mix think Perrie Edwards is the most likely member of the band to get married.
Perrie is currently dating One Direction singer Zayn Malik but insists they have no plans to marry.
However, when her bandmates Jesy Nelson, Leigh Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall were asked who would get hitched first, they were unanimous in their reply.
Speaking to ITV2 Hot Desk, the girls replied: “Perrie!”
Edwards just rolled her eyes saying: “I knew that was coming.
“Apparently I am going to be the first married. They always say that.”
Jesy explained why: “They’re really loved up”.
Leigh Anne added: “They’re a gorgeous couple.”
The girl group were also asked if they could chose, would they work with Take That, One Direction and The Wanted.
Jade thought they should avoid the obvious choice, saying: “We should reject 1D because they know it’s a bit of banter and they won’t mind.”
However, Perrie said: “Could you imagine if they were being interviewed and they said they rejected Little Mix….I’d be fuming!”
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Zayn Malik dumps 1D lads, Kate and Wills in love, James Morton is a sweetie
- Perrie Edwards pours her heart out about life with Zayn Malik
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards shop for treats for cosy night in
- One Direction star Zayn Malik loves Perrie Edwards’ dirty ways
- Perrie Edwards is not jealous of Zayn Malik's female fans