This week in ShowBuzz, there was the shock news that Cheryl Cole and Will.i.am were involved in a car crash. Thankfully, they are on the mend and Chezza has returned to the UK looking as lovely as ever, even managing to make a sling look sexy.
I loved Lucy Spraggan on the X Factor at the weekend and can’t wait to see Scottish star Jade Richards return to the show this week, when her audition appears on the Xtra Factor. Will she make it through to Bootcamp? Fingers crossed.
In One Direction watch Liam Payne turned the ripe old age of 19 and celebrated with an A-list party at London’s Funky Buddha which was attended by all his 1D buddies – apart from Zayn Malik. Why did darling Zayny dump his bandmates? Find out in the player above.
Louis Tomlinson revealed the band’s forthcoming album will be called Take Me Home and you can see the artwork for the record in my video roundup. How cute does Harry Styles look?
In Royal Rumbles, Flash Harry headed to Balmoral to face up to granny and daddy over his naked Vegas antics, while Kate Middleton and Prince William looked as loved up as ever as they attended the Paralympics opening ceremony.
Rumour had it Adele had got married in a secret ceremony but the star has denied the reports. Awww, I love a good wedding.
Finally, there’s been a buzz in Glasgow this week as a stunt for Fast and Furious 6 is being filmed in the city.
Scots (and the rest of the UK) have fallen in love with Great British Bake Off hottie James Morton, who studies medicine at Glasgow Uni. His geek chic ways have certainly made me tune in on a Tuesday.
Till next week lovelies, have a fab weekend.
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps