Shuuu-up! Lucy Mecklenburgh has been cuddling up to One Direction star Niall Horan. But before Mario Falcone goes asking for that huge sparkler he presented her with in Marbs back, we’d like to note the pair were just posing for an innocent photograph. Phew.
Stunning Lucy posted the snap on her Twitter account, writing: “Met @NiallOfficial he's really nice .. X”
And Niall repaid the compliment, saying: “nice to meet ya babe.” He’s even down with the Essex lingo.
The pair bumped into each other when they were doing what celebs do best - posing at a photography studio.
Thoughtful Lucy seized the opportunity to get the 1D lads to sign a picture for younger sister Hannah, who is a big fan of the band.
She Tweeted a snap of the autographs and wrote: “Look what I got my little sister Hannah from One Direction today ..”
Lucy recently celebrated her 21st birthday in style with her fiancé, Mario, and her fellow TOWIE castmates.
A party isn’t a party in Essex if you don’t have a theme and Ms Mecklenburgh opted for an extravagant prom theme for her glitzy bash.
Lucy stole the show when she arrived on Mario’s arm looking like a Greek goddess in a stunning white backless gown, complete with gold beading.
Lucy’s actual birthday is on August 24. Plenty of time for her new BFF Niall to send a card.
More About One Direction
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards planning matching tattoos?
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards get fruity over Twitter
- Niall Horan gets to the crunch and reveals relationship status
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners