Murray-mania has the nation gripped and two of Andy’s biggest fans have got the best seats at Centre Court to watch the action unfold – the Middleton sisters.
Kate and Pippa have previously attended Wimbledon seperatley to support the Scottish star, but today the gorgeous girls appear to be having a ball in the Royal Box as they giggle and gossip, keeping everything crossed that Andy can triumph against Roger Federer.
And they look every inch the styles queens at the nail-biting final, rivalling fashion royalty, Victoria Beckham, who is also in attendance, alongside a rather dashing looking David Beckham.
The Duchess of Cambridge is wearing an elegant cream ensemble consisting of a tweed jacket and dress by Joseph.
Adding an on-trend touch to the classic look, she has teamed the outfit with a leopard print bag.
Little sister Pippa is also sporting an extremely current look, showcasing a blue patterned peplum frock. Very sweet.
Victoria has opted for a dark green dress from her own collection, accessorised with oversized sunglasses.
The Queen is also believed to be watching the match, although she is shouting “come on Andy” from the comfort of Buckingham Palace.
A Palace spokesman told the Daily Mail that her Majesty wanted to keep the Wimbledon final weekend free of engagements after her Jubilee visit to Scotland.
They said: “The Queen keeps up to date with the news and reads the newspapers, so she's seen Murray's progress.”
With the nation behind him, can 25-year-old Andy go on to become the first British champion at Wimbledon since Fred Perry, back in 1936? We, and Kate and Pip, certainly hope so. Come on Andy!
GAME, SET AND MATCH
- Check out Kate when she was in Scotland in the player above
- The latest Royal news and gossip
- Kate and William excited about returning to Scotland
- Stylist Brix Smith-Start talks Duchess Kate's fashion choices
Duchess Kate and Prince William marked his recent 30th birthday with high-octane boat ride
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton to make speech at Prince William’s 30th birthday dinner
- Kate Middleton and Prince William excited to return to Scotland
- Kate Middleton booked Prince William high-octane boat ride for 30th birthday
- Brix Smith-Start talks Queen of Style Duchess Kate’s fashion choices
- Kate Middleton and Prince William cause a stir as they turn up to Wimbledon