Kylie Minogue got the Mall jumping with a medley of some her greatest hits for the Jubilee Concert.
The pint-sized pop princess, now in her forties, showed off her enviable pins in some trademark hot pants getting temperatures soaring even as the light was fading around Buckingham Palace.
Dressed in a military jacket and hot pants with button detailing the Aussie starlet proved to be the jewel in tonight’s Jubilee concert surrounded by her glittering backing dancers who were wearing crown themed dresses.
The singer started off her medley with the classic Can't Get You Out of My Head before moving on to Step Back in Time and closing with All The Lovers.
Kylie’s performance followed appearances by pop royalty such as Sir Cliff Richard, Sir Tom Jones, Gary Barlow, Cheryl Cole, Annie Lennox, Grace Jones and JLS.
What did you think of tonight’s Jubilee performances? Was Kylie your pop Queen? Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
People who read this story also read
- Prince Harry sings with Tom Jones at Jubilee concert
- Jubilee Concert: Will.i.am and Jessie J give dazzling Diamond duet
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee: facts you never knew about the monarch
- Kate Middleton causes a splash in scarlet frock with tartan touch
- The Queen praises Gary Barlow’s Diamond Jubilee song