The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge spent the day at a charity polo match, but Kate was the star of the show. The beauty – in sea-green – turned heads as she strode around showing off slender legs.
Meanwhile, her husband Wills was fighting it out for victory in the match alongside his brother Harry.
And while most of the drama was on the pitch, all eyes were on Kate who wore towering wedges with her floaty Libelula teal print dress.
She dashed about on the grass spending time with her friends and showing off puppy Lupo at Coworth Park, near Ascot.
At one point she rushed across the park to catch up with her hubby and her dress billowed up showing off her shapely pins.
Among the other guests who watched Wills' and Harry’s team play to victory were Russell Crowe and Gemma Arterton.
Royal love-birds at large
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton enjoys antiques shopping spree
- Stylish Kate Middleton and cute pooch Lupo make dream team at Polo match
- Queen of style Kate Middleton bags another high street bargain
- Duchess of Cambridge wows fans at the London Olympic gala
- Kate Middleton shows a bit of leg in daring gown slashed to the thigh