Prince Harry has hinted that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby boy.
He is so excited about becoming an uncle that he has found it hard to keep the sex of the baby secret.
A source told the Sunday People: “Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew.
“He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy.”
The insider added: “They’re really working hard on baby names now and think they have it sorted.
“But they won’t reveal anything to anyone – not even Harry. Of course, Harry’s been making up crazy suggestions and winding them up too.
“The close inner circle all know that it’s a boy and they’re busily buying gifts with a boy theme. There will be an awful lot if blue in their house.”
Meanwhile, Catherine has not yet decided where she will have her baby.
It is thought she will give birth at St Mary’s hospital in West London, where Prince William and Harry were born.
However, it has been suggested she will have the baby at Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, near the home of her parents.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s secret dates in Anstruther
- Duchess Kate looks swell as she shows off baby bump at Scout event
- Kate Middleton looks spellbinding in spots during Harry Potter trip
- Stuart Hall & Ken Barlow cases show it's time to abandon faith in humanity
- Frankie Sandford 'SO happy' to announce she is pregnant