Prince William reportedly has his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, to thank for his snappy new wardrobe of clothes.
The prince has been influenced by his fashionable wife to upgrade his image.
A source told People.com: "He has seemed to have become sharper since he got married, such as wearing a handkerchief in his top pocket.
“Some have inferred that it is his wife's influence."
Fashion journalist Hilary Alexander also believes that Catherine has subtly changed her husband’s choice.
She said: “I think it is Kate's influence. Since the wedding she has obviously had some influence on his wardrobe - guiding him to slightly more modern, contemporary look, rather than perhaps relying on what his father wears.”
Catherine has become a fashion icon since her marriage to William and wears dresses by designers including Alice Temperley and Alexander McQueen.
She is also well known for her love of nude LK Bennett court shoes.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Prince William tried to cook his way to Kate Middleton's heart
- Duchess of Cambridge predicted to give birth to a royal baby boy
- Kate Middleton baby riddle caused because the duchess is “camera shy”
- Middleton family come out in full force for Pippa’s book launch
- Kate Middleton does not want baby until 2013