The stages are shut, the talent has gone and the tents are all packed away – yes T in the Park is over for another year.
But don’t worry if you're having withdrawal symptoms; our snapper was on hand to capture the atmosphere of the three-day festival, so you can relive in all its glory by checking out our photo galleries.
Music lovers didn’t let the heavy rain and cold temperatures ruin their spirit and carried on partying the weekend away, enjoying performances from the likes of The Stone Roses, Nicki Minaj, Example, Kasabian and Swedish House Mafia.
Of course some also enjoyed rolling around in the mud-baths that sprung up all over the Balado site – if you don’t believe us, check out the galleries!
This year’s T was so well received, with crowds of around 85,000 partying at the Balado site each day, that organiser Geoff Ellis has hailed it a “fantastic” success.
He said: “It’s been another fantastic year. We have the best audience in the world here at T in the Park – our fans really make the festival, and this weekend they’ve proved that come rain or shine, the atmosphere is always incredible."
Festival-goers had the chance to enjoy music from 200 artists across all genres, from rock, dance and pop to classical, hip-hop and R&B, with our reviewer Kirstyn Lynn there to sample some of the delights – check out her views and the latest T in the Park news.
And it was such as big hit that tickets for the 2013 festival are already on sale – visit www.tinthepark.com or www.ticketmaster.co.uk or call 08444 999 990 for more details.
Did you enjoy T in the Park 2012? Did you spot yourself in one of our photo galleries? Leave us your comments using the facility on the site.
MORE T FOR YOU?
- T in the Park closes in spectacular style
- Mud, madness and the oldest rocker in town at the Stone Roses
- All the latest on T in the Park
- T in the Park galleries
People who read this story also read
- T in the Park 2012 closes in spectacular style as organiser hails "fantastic" festival
- Bad in the Park: Nicki Minaj turns off T
- T in the Park: mud, madness, Stone Roses and the oldest rocker in town
- T in the Park reviews: Nicki Minaj shock to The Stone Roses success
- TITP2012: The T party reaches a grand finale with Swedish House Mafia and Kasabian