Hard-rock legends Motorhead have revealed a November tour with “very special guests” Anthrax – including a date in Glasgow.
Motörhead have been described as “a mindset, a belief, a way to live your life, a way to both survive and beat a society that sometimes seems intent on trying to grind you down”.
The Ace of Spades trio – comprising the legendary Lemmy Kilmister, Phil Campbell and Mikkey Dee – last year released The Wörld Is Ours Vol 1 - Everywhere Further Than Everyplace Else DVD to celebrate 35 years on the road.
Just in time for the upcoming November dates, The Wörld Is Ours Vol 2 will be released.
Meanwhile thrash metal titans Anthrax have achieved sales in excess of 10 million. The band has also received multiple Gold and Platinum albums, multiple Grammy nominations, and a host of other accolades from the media, industry and fans.
The UK dates in November are as follows:
- Monday 5 – Wolverhampton Civic Hall
- Tuesday 6 – 02 Apollo Manchester
- Thursday 8 – Newcastle City Hall
- Friday 9 – 02 Academy Glasgow
- Sunday 11 – Leicester Demontford Hall
- Monday 12 – Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Wednesday 14 – Portsmouth Gulidhall
- Thursday 15 – Bournemouth Solent
- Saturday 17 – London 02 Academy Brixton
- Sunday 18 – Bristol Colston Hall