Roxy Music legend Bryan Ferry is to embark on a major UK Tour in the autumn of 2013 – his first since the Dylanesque tour in 2007.
The tour will feature both his usual band and also The Bryan Ferry Orchestra, with whom he has just released the instrumental album The Jazz Age.
He will be performing an eclectic selection of songs chosen from across his whole career, to celebrate his 40 years as a singer and songwriter.
Ferry will be appearing at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall on Tuesday November 12, 2013, and at Edinburgh Usher Hall on Wednesday November 13.
Tickets are on sale from Friday November 30 at 10am, and will be available from gigsinscotland.com, or by phoning 0844 499 9990. Tickets are priced at £35/£45/£55/£65.
Produced by Bryan Ferry and Rhett Davies, The Jazz Age was released this week on 10" vinyl folio edition, 12" vinyl, CD and digital editions.
The full tour dates are as follows:
- Saturday 26 October – Manchester Salford Lowry Theatre
- Monday 28 October – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- Tuesday 29 October – Ipswich Regent Theatre
- Thursday 31 October – Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Friday 1 November – Leicester De Montfort Hall
- Sunday 3 November – Oxford New
- Monday 4 November – London Royal Albert Hall
- Wednesday 6 November – Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- Thursday 7 November – Sheffield City Hall
- Saturday 9 November – Gateshead Sage
- Tuesday 12 November – Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- Wednesday 13 November – Edinburgh Usher Hall
- Thursday 14 November – York Barbican
- Saturday 16 November – Bristol Colston Hall
- Sunday 17 November – Southend Cliffs Pavilion
- Tuesday 19 November – Birmingham Symphony Hall
- Wednesday 20 November – Cardiff St David’s Hall
- Friday 22nd November – Brighton Dome
- Saturday 23rd November – Plymouth Pavilions