Following a sold-out tour in 2012, Example has announced new UK headline arena dates which will see him kicking off 2013 in style.
The 16-date tour will follow the release of brand new single Say Nothing, taken from his third studio album The Evolution of Man out later this year.
Included among these shows, Example will be visiting Glasgow SECC on Sunday February 17, and Aberdeen AECC on Monday February 18.
Tickets for both dates go on sale at 9am on Friday August 24 from www.gigsinscotland.com or 08444 999 990.
This summer Example played a plethora of festivals across the UK and Europe including Scotland’s T in the Park.
Fans are being told to prepare for a “huge show”, with the singer to include songs from Watch The Sun Come Up and Kickstarts to last year’s number one hits Stay Awake and Changed The Way You Kissed Me.
Full 2013 tour dates are below:
- Mon 11 February Bournemouth at BIC
- Tues 12 February Nottingham at Capital FM Arena
- Wed 13 February Liverpool at Echo Arena
- Fri 15 February Sheffield at Motorpoint Arena
- Sat 16 February Newcastle at Metro Radio Arena
- Sun 17 February Glasgow at SECC
- Mon 18 February Aberdeen at AECC
- Sat 23 February London at Earls Court
- Mon 25 February Cardiff at Motorpoint Arena
- Tues 26 February Brighton at Brighton Centre
- Thurs 28 February Birmingham at LG Arena
- Fri 1 March Manchester at Manchester Arena