Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart looked every inch the model parents as they were snapped alongside Mackenzie Foy, 11, the little girl who plays their daughter in the final Twilight movie, this week.
The Twilight pair – who have been dating for some time now – could have been mistaken for a real family, as they posed for snaps at the Comic-Con event.
The trio were attending the annual convention, which celebrates comic books, science fiction/fantasy film and TV and related popular arts, taking questions from fans and talking to press about the hit vampire series
Dressed in a tight-fitting short yellow skirt and white t-shirt, Kristen showed off her shapely pins as she stood alongside her beau and Mackenzie, who plays their daughter, half-vampire Renesmee Cullen.
The 11-year-old cuddled into Kristen – who she bears a striking resemblance to – and told Comic-Con visitors that she loved working with her and Rob, calling them “super sweet”.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 is the fifth and final instalment in the vampire movie series.
It sees a climatic showdown between the warring Cullen family and the Volturi, the first family of vampires from Italy.
Bella is now very much a vampire and the movie shows her transformation and her relationship with Edward and their child together, Renesmee.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 opens in the US and UK on November 16.
- All the latest movie news and gossip
- R-Pattz reveals he almost went into hiding after Twilight
- Kristen is the best paid actress in Hollywood
- Read up on Kristen
- Read up on Rob
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 released
People who read this story also read
- Robert Pattinson admits he almost went into hiding after Twilight
- Robert Pattinson has close shave with Twilight producers
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 revealed
- V/H/S is a horror film you’ll not want to see chewed up
- Anne Hathaway loved exploring Catwoman's characteristics