Kristen Stewart has been unveiled as the highest paid actress in Hollywood, at the tender age of just 22.
The brunette beauty topped the annual Forbes Top Earning Actresses list, after raking in a cool $34.5 million (£22m) from May 2011 to May this year.
The actress, who has starred in movies including the Twilight series as well as the recently released Snow White and the Huntsman, pushed last year’s top-ranked star Angelina Jolie off the top spot.
Cameron Diaz placed second, with earnings of $34 million, and Sandra Bullock came third with earnings of $25 million in the time period.
Angelina Jolie, who topped last years' chart alongside Sarah Jessica Parker, came in fourth place with earnings of $20 million, while Kristen’s Snow White co-star, South African actress Charlize Theron, came fifth with earnings of $18 million.
Twilight has been a nice little earner for Kirsten. According to Forbes.com, the star was able to demand an estimated $12.5 million per film, plus a share of the profits.
And while her Twilight co-stars, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, got paid the same, Kristen’s wealth has shot through the roof with her earnings from Snow White and the Huntsman.
As well as landing the top spot in the highest paid actress poll, Kristen also placed 43rd in the Celebrity 100 list, which measures a combination of money and fame. Lucky girl!
- More film news and gossip
- Kristen talks moving on from Twilight
- Kristen was worried she's ruined Snow White and the Huntsmen
People who read this story also read
- Robert Pattinson proud of Kristen Stewart and Tom Sturridge in Cannes
- Robert Pattinson glad Twilight Saga has finished
- Kristen Stewart talks about moving on from Twilight and getting On The Road
- One Direction land magical movie deal that could net them £50m
- Robert Pattinson admits he almost went into hiding after Twilight