Robert Pattinson has admitted that he got tired of playing Edward Cullen in the Twilight Saga.
Robert's comments come just as the new posters emerge for the final movie in the franchise The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.
He told ShortList: "Playing the same part for a while, you just run out of ideas.
"You feel kind of useless, you don't know what to do anymore.
"I'm not trying to get away from it. You're screwing yourself, you're saying you think your work is s**t if you try and get away from it."
The 26-year-old continued: "And I never thought it was [s**t]. But I kind of got to the end of my inspiration.
"You get to the point where you're like, 'I don't want to do a film for a teen audience anymore'."
Pattinson has previously admitted that being in the vampire films has "opened doors" to new projects.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 opens in theatres worldwide on November 16.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About Twilight
- Robert Pattinson looks a Brit sad as he heads back to Kristen Stewart
- It's over (again) as Robert Pattinson dumps Twilight lover Kristen Stewart
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 shock as it tops nominations for worst film
- Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart split for Christmas
- Kristen Stewart shows her racy side as she flashes photographers
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's frosty end to Twilight tour
- Robert Pattinson reveals how little he knows about Twilight