Johnny Depp’s latest comments are sure to make Robert Pattinson’s blood boil.
The star is keen to steal Rob’s crown as most popular vampire in the land and he has had a cheeky go at the Brit boy’s Twilight character, brooding Edward Cullen.
Johnny plays camp vampire Barnabas Collins in new comedy flick Dark Shadows and he says his flamboyant, blood-sucking alter-ego is manlier than floppy haired heartthrob Cullen. Huh! How could he?
According to The Sun, Johnny quipped: “There is room for two big vampires at the minute in the cinema but I’m the alpha vampire.
“I’m the more manly one.”
We’re sure Rob will laugh the cheeky jibe off as he has more important things to worry about at the moment – like ensuring he celebrates his birthday in style.
R-Pattz was spotted partying the night away with his celebrity friends at a lavish bash in London last night, to celebrate his 26th birthday.
Rob was joined by A-list pals and family for a slap-up meal at Claridges.
Heavily pregnant Sienna Miller joined fiancé Tom Sturridge for the do, alongside Rob’s dad Richard, mum Clare, and his sister Lizzy.
Kristen Stewart was not around for the party.
SINK YOUR TEETH INTO THIS
- Watch Johnny Depp at the Dark Shadows premiere in our ShowBuzz roundup above
Check out our Breaking Dawn video interview with Rob
More About Twilight
- Robert Pattinson looks a Brit sad as he heads back to Kristen Stewart
- It's over (again) as Robert Pattinson dumps Twilight lover Kristen Stewart
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 shock as it tops nominations for worst film
- Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart split for Christmas
- Kristen Stewart shows her racy side as she flashes photographers
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's frosty end to Twilight tour
- Robert Pattinson reveals how little he knows about Twilight