The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 has topped this year's worst-in-cinema dishonors, the RAZZIEs, with 11 nominations, including worst picture.
John Wilson is founder of The Golden Raspberry Award Foundation which, for 30 years, has been handing out golden-raspberry awards to what its members dub the year's worst in cinema.
"It's our last chance to razz this series," Wilson explained. "Almost every entry has been nominated. It's won almost nothing.
“We're saying it's the RAZZIE equivalent of Lord of the Rings."
The other worst-picture contenders are the actioner Battleship, kid flick Oogieloves in Big Ball Adventure, Adam Sandler's comedy That's My Boy and Eddie Murphy family film A Thousand Words.
The top individual nominee was actor-director-producer-writer Tyler Perry, who hit the list with three different films: Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection, Alex Cross and Good Deeds.
The winner (or losers, depending on one's perspective) will be unveiled in a ceremony on the eve of the Academy Awards, February 23, in Los Angeles.
More About Twilight
- Robert Pattinson looks a Brit sad as he heads back to Kristen Stewart
- It's over (again) as Robert Pattinson dumps Twilight lover Kristen Stewart
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 shock as it tops nominations for worst film
- Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart split for Christmas
- Kristen Stewart shows her racy side as she flashes photographers
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's frosty end to Twilight tour
- Robert Pattinson reveals how little he knows about Twilight