The last ever trailer for the Twilight Saga starring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has been released today – and it provide plenty for “Twihards” to salivate over.
Fifth and final instalment The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, and will be in cinemas across the UK and Ireland on November 16.
Although the film franchise has recently been overshadowed by the personal lives of Rob and Kristen, the trailer draws attention firmly back to the story of Bella, Edward and Jacob.
After the birth of Renesmee in Part 1, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.
In the trailer Bella tells Edward: “I thought we’d be safe forever, but forever isn’t as long as I’d hoped.”
And it certainly seems like things have changed – with Bella now a vampire, and exercising her new abilities in some mind-blowing sequences.
The trailer also offers a proper look at Renesmee, as well as teasing some of the action sequences that should finish off the hugely successful film franchise in epic style. Make sure to watch it above!
More About Twilight
- Robert Pattinson looks a Brit sad as he heads back to Kristen Stewart
- It's over (again) as Robert Pattinson dumps Twilight lover Kristen Stewart
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 shock as it tops nominations for worst film
- Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart split for Christmas
- Kristen Stewart shows her racy side as she flashes photographers
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's frosty end to Twilight tour
- Robert Pattinson reveals how little he knows about Twilight
People who read this story also read
- Kristen Stewart is moving on from Robert Pattinson
- Wedding bells as Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively marry in South Carolina
- X Factor: Cheryl Cole snubs Simon Cowell’s welcome back message
- Coronation Street video exclusive: Tina makes a life-changing decision
- Rihanna gets tattoo tribute to grandmother