The countdown is on till In:Demand Live 2012 kicks off this Sunday, May 20 at Glasgow’s SECC.
Some of the biggest names in pop are getting ready to head north of the border for the music spectacular, which has become one of the hottest events in the festival calendar.
The line-up is bigger and better than ever with The Saturdays, Professor Green, Alexandra Burke, Cover Drive, Tulisa, Skepta, Lawson, Tinchy Stryder, Alyssa Reid and Stooshe amongst the acts confirmed to take part.
The Saturdays and Tinchy loved the show so much last year, they couldn’t wait to come back to Glasgow for this year’s event.
Una Healy said: “We love coming back here. We’ve been on tour here loads of time. We keep coming back for more cause we just love it here!”
Mollie King added: “They are really up for a party and they are so loud… they are really up for a good time.”
If you are “up for a party”, tickets for In:Demand Live – priced £27/£30/£50 - are on sale over the counter from the SECC Box office, by phone on 0844 395 4000 or online at www.ticketsoup.com.
Please note: In Demand Live is not recommended for pre-school age children and all children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Check out our interview with The Saturdays at last year's event in the player above
People who read this story also read
- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson tried to explain The Hunger Games to Harry Styles
- Dannii Minogue has ruled out a return to the X Factor
- Little Mix filming video for new single
- Fazer believes he and Tulisa could date again
- T in the Park adds more acts including The Blackout, We Were Promised Jetpacks and Vukovi